Blindnet consists of several components:
- Client dashboard for managing client applications.
- Reporting, for generating blindnet consumption reports.
- User authentication, for authenticating client's users on blindnet and giving them permission to use blindnet.
- Key generation, for the generation of cryptographic keys on user devices.
- Key exchange, for public key exchange and secret key agreement.
- Data encryption and decryption.
- Data transfer, for transfering encrypted data between user devices.
- Encrypted storage, for temporary storing encrypted data until it reaches recipients.
- Key storage, for the storage of user's public keys.
- Encrypted backups, for the backup of user's encrypted data.